Our Services Summarized
Profit Optimization Advisory
Profit optimization is a process of identifying and implementing strategies to increase a company’s profitability. The goal of profit optimization is to maximize the amount of profit a company generates from its operations.
Profit optimization is an ongoing process that requires regular monitoring and adjustments to ensure that the company is on track to meet its profitability goals. It’s not only about increasing profit but also to maintain a balance between growth and profitability.
Through our Profit Optimization programs we’ll work closely with you to:
- B – Build a Solid Financial Foundation
- U – Unleash a New Money Mindset
- I – Invest Your Cash Strategically
- L – Leverage Your Resources
- D – Develop your Goals to Support Your Dreams
Beyond the Basics
We’ll go beyond basic bookkeeping to provide tailored financial support, including tools from Profit First to meet your financial goals.
- Includes Everything in Basic Bookkeeping
- Audit Documentation Support
- Cash Transactions Tracking (receipts required)
- Advanced Financial Tracking (Class, Location, Tag..)
- Accounts Payable Management
- Accounts Receivable Management (no collections)
- Verification of Payroll & Payroll Reporting with the Payroll Processor
- Coordination of Sales Tax reporting
- 1099 & 1096 Reporting & Reconciling
- Monthly 15-minute check-in to review finances and answer questions.
- Annual Profit First assessment with a roll-out plan for your TAPs for the next year
- Quarterly 30-minute check-in to review Profit First results and distributions and to update goals for the next quarter
You handle your customers, we’ll take care of the numbers.
- QuickBooks Subscription (if needed – additional charge at a discounted rate)
- Client Communications and Document Secure Shared Folder
- Paperless Expense & Receipt Processing Platform
- Input of Sales & Expenses (provided from documentation & bank feed)
- Bank, Credit Card, and Liability Statement Reconciliations
- Financial Reports tailored to you based on of the Income Statement (P&L), Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flow reports
- Calculation of your Target Allocations Percentages (TAPs) based on Profit First guidelines
- Liaison with your CPA
- 1099 Support
Strategic Financial Support
From basic bookkeeping to strategic financial advisory services, we aim to provide you the services you need to accomplish your professional goals.
We take our partnerships seriously and have invested in our processes and procedures to ensure we are doing our best to give you solid financials.
We are a Pure Bookkeeping Licensee and a Certified Profit First Professional, Master level firm.
We provide all of our services through the lens of our Professional Core Values:
1. Develop Solid Financial Foundations
Our services are focused on ensuring your financial foundation is solid. That means you have financials that allow you to make sound decisions that won’t bite you in the butt.
2. Understand You and Your Business
This isn’t just a business relationship – it’s a partnership! We will take the time to learn about you, your business, and your short-term and long-term business goals.
3. Challenge the Norm
Through our advisory services, we will work alongside you to assess your financial state, challenge the numbers and identify growth potential, investment opportunities and areas where you may need to refocus.
4. Develop a Growth Plan
Our advisory services will also work with you to focus on your growth plans and ensure that decisions that are made and money that is spent are directly related to that plan!
5. Keeping Yourself Top of Mind
Running a business is a multi-faceted endeavor that will take you through a range of emotional seasons from sheer excitement, to concerning complacency to extreme exhaustion. Through those seasons we will be there to help you assess them and ensure that we are still on the right path to reach your goals allowing you to live a fulfilled life.
Ready to Get Started?
If we are, we will hop on a discovery call to chat in person and confirm the fit.
If we fit, we’ll complete a health check of your finances to understand your financial status.
We’ll start our client onboarding process so you can start relieving your financial stress.
Why and When Should You Outsource?
As an entrepreneur, your time is more valuable spent growing your business and clientele. Take advantage of having an experienced and reliable partner relieve you of timely bookkeeping duties.
Increase Focus and Efficiency
How much time do you spend on bookkeeping each week? Without the distraction of bookkeeping, you can focus on the actions that will help you achieve your business growth objectives. We’ll take care of your bookkeeping needs in less time with more accuracy.
Expertise and Risk Management
You are great at what you do. But, maybe not so great at the numbers side of your business! Having an experienced partner who specializes in the numbers can help mitigate your risk, ensure accuracy, and help you maintain compliance.
Having access to expert advice and SFO-support can help set your business apart from your competitors. By having a leg-up, you have more time to grow your business in ways others lack the resources to do.